Facial Dry Brush
FACIAL DRY BRUSH
Perfect to start your mornings, use on tired eyes to wake up and go. Benefits include gentle exfoliation, boosted circulation and an easy self-care practice to add to the morning routine.
Taking inspiration from our Body Brush, this unique vegan facial tool is soft, gentle, and effective. One of the only Dry Facial brushes on the market, it’s suitable for all skin types.
We make it easy with a step by step guide to follow, what product to pair with it, historical origins, and how to care for the tool
Brush made from synthetic fibers.
- Boost Lymphatic Drainage, Reduces Puffiness
- Gentle Exfoliation
- Tones + Firms Skin
Skin Type: All
How Often: Morning - pre-makeup
- Step 1 - Take the brush from the top of the temple & brush downward over the neck.
- Step 2 - Brush up the forehead, down the center of the nose & light circles over eyes.
- Step 3 - Stroke down the cheeks towards the chin then across the cheek towards the temple.
- Step 4 - Sweep up the jawline towards the ear. Then pull down the neck. Follow with Face Oil.
Dry Brushing is a ritual that has historical roots in several cultures. Traditionally it started with Dry Body Brushing. The Ancient Egyptians used a brush similar to this one, The Romans likely adapted the technique into a metallic tool that scraped the skin before cleansing. In the Indian Ayurveda tradition, raw silk or linen gloves were used to stimulate circulation. And in traditional Chinese medicine, dried fibers from a gourd would be used in a brushing fashion to the same end.